Step Into “The Farmyard”
**The Farmyard is closed for the season. It will re-open in September 2017.**
A Farmyard Pass is your ticket to all of the following. All activities are open everyday except where noted:
- CGO Express Train*
($3/ticket required for ages 3 and older)
- Pedal Carts
- Kids Corral
- Hop-a-long Horses
- Combine Slide
- Hayrides around the farm
- 2 Jumping Pillows
- Corn Pool
- Corn Maze – celebrating the 50th Anniversary of “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
- Hay Maze
- Rubber Duck Races
- Apple Sling Shot* (weekends only, cash only)
- One-room Schoolhouse and Time Tunnel
- Three Little Pigs Houses
- Farm Animals
- Discovery Barn
- Pedal Tractors
- Molly Moo, our life-size milking cow
- Goat Walk
- Toddler Farm Train (tentative, limited hours)
- Super Slides
- Potty Barn
- Pig Races – most Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30, noon, 1:30, 3:00 and 4:30
Please understand that the Jumping Pillows, Apple Sling Shot, and Super Slides will be closed during rainy weather.
Get a Farmyard Pass for full access to fun!
For ages 3 and older, Saturday and Sunday tickets are $12.95 per person; sales tax included. Ages 2 and younger are free!
Visit Monday-Friday to take advantage of the discounted rate of $9.95 per person; sales tax included. Ages 2 and younger are free!
Apples and/or pumpkins are NOT included in the price of admission.
We also offer season passes. Save money by paying one low price for an entire season of visits!
We accept cash, business checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. We also accept purchase orders for tour groups.