Farmyard will open September 12, 2015!
Step Into “The Farmyard”
A Farmyard Pass is your ticket to all of the following:
- Pedal carts
- Kids corral
- Hop-a-long horses
- Hayrides around the farm
- 2 Jumping Pillows
- Corn pool
- Corn maze
- Hay maze
- Rubber duck races
- Apple sling shot (weekends only, set hours; must purchase apples to launch)
- One-room schoolhouse and time tunnel
- Three Little Pigs houses
- Farm animals
- Pedal tractors
- Molly Moo, our life-size milking cow
- Goat walk
- Farm train (tentative, limited hours)
- Super Slide
- Potty Barn!
- Pig races! Most Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30, noon, 1:30, 3:00 and 4:30
Please understand that the Jumping Pillows, apple sling shot, and Super Slide will be closed during rainy weather.
Get a Farmyard Pass for full access to fun!
For ages 3 and older Saturday and Sunday is $10.95 per person, sales tax included. (2 and under are free!)
Visit Monday-Friday to take advantage of the discounted rate of $8.95 per person; sales tax included.
Apples and/or pumpkins are NOT included in the price of admission.
We also offer season passes. Save money by paying one low price for an entire season of visits!
We accept cash, business checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. We also accept purchase orders for tour groups.