Center Grove Orchard is as fun to work at as it is to visit! We are looking for outgoing employees who want to have a good time while providing a safe environment and great service to our customers. If you are friendly, neat, polite, and honest, then you would be a great member of our CGO family.
We are always hiring, but most work won’t start until early September for training. Busiest days of the Farmyard season are Saturdays and Sundays in October. The jobs available are seasonal and vary from indoors, outdoors, food service, Farmyard, etc. We hire full and part time seasonal help.
- Complete and submit an application for the positions posted below.
- Applicants under the age of 18, please provide a letter of reference from a non-relative along with your completed application.
- You must be at least 16 years old to work at Center Grove Orchard.
- Experience is not necessary. We provide on-the-job training for most positions.
- Free admission to the orchard for employees and their immediate family
(spouse/significant other, children, parents of employee or caretaker of children).
- Discounts in the Country Store and at food venues.
We need you to be committed to our fall Farmyard season!
The Farmyard season is September 10-November 6, 2016. We need staff that can work weekdays and weekends.